Getting Ready to Go!

I am so excited to visit Chris on her turf in Germany. I fly into Frankfurt. Then we will visit France then Amsterdam and back to Germany. 

We will be staying here when we are in Paris from August 6th-11th
 26 Rue du Dragon, 75006 Paris, France















Then from the 14th through the 19th we will be staying here.
https://www.houseboathotel.nl/de/amsterdam-hausboot-mieten-b024/


I am so excited and so blessed! I hope to remember to take lots of pictures and post often.

Comments

  1. I think I will just go with you. That looks like too much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting! I hope you have the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks wonderful! Love the shower and what looks like great views! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog