Wiesbaden Day One and two.

 If you are from Tucson don't order Mexican food in Minnesota.


 Amazingly enough there was only one lay over. Great job planning, Chris! The trip was smooth! This is the airport in Minneapolis St. Paul Airport.

So I arrive tired...really tired... I get settled in and go to bed. I woke up the next day and start my morning routine. Chris was wearing the same clothes that she had on the day before. She then informed me that I had slept for three hours. Well, that was good news, because I thought that I had wasted a day sleeping.

 Chris' backyard...well it's the view from her balcony.
 Downtown Wiesbaden



 In case you need to move to Wiesbaden and join.



 German pizza. It was tasty!
 So I'm just taking pictures because I like the architecture. All I know is that I am in downtown Wiesbaden. It is a beautiful place and a lovely place to walk.



































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog